Sportsman's Park

Sportsman's Park was the name of several separate ball parks in St. Louis. All but one stood at Dodier Street and Grand Blvd. The final version of the park was home to both the city's NL and AL baseball clubs. The AL team left for Baltimore in 1954, while the NL team moved into Busch Memorial Stadium, also known as Busch Stadium II in 1966.
DTG-OS9061-1