The Pittsburgh Crawfords, also known as the Craws, were a professional Negro league baseball team that played from 1931-1940. They were named after the Crawford Bath House, a recreation center in the Crawford neighborhood of Pittsburgh's Hill District. After playing in several different leagues, the team left Pittsburgh in 1939, becoming the Toledo Crawfords, then the Indianapolis Crawfords in 1940, their final season. A revived version of the team played 2 seasons in the United States League in 1945 and 1946.
*Design is officially licensed from the Negro League Baseball Museum