League Park was a baseball stadium built in 1891, and rebuilt in 1910, at the corner of East 66th and Lexington in the Hough neighborhood of Cleveland. Besides the Indians, it was home to the Cleveland Spiders, as well as the Negro American League Cleveland Buckeyes
. Football was also played at League Park by the NFL's Rams and other. The Indians used both League Park and Municipal Stadium
until 1946 when the permanently moved to the lakefront. League Park closed on September 21, 1946 and was demolished in 1951, except for the ticket house which was renovated in recent years as part of a redevelopment of the park.